Already Collecting Logs with Sumo Logic? The good news is that you can use the exact same Collector to start collecting your Host Metrics. Read more to learn…
Metrics are numeric samples of data collected over time. They can measure infrastructure, such as operating system performance or disk activity; application performance; or custom business and operational data that is coded into an organization’s applications.
Metrics are an effective tool for monitoring, troubleshooting, and identifying the root causes of problems. They can help your organization:
- Gain end-to-end visibility into application performance.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) over time.
- Determine if an outage has occurred and restore service.
- Determine why an event occurred and how it might be prevented in the future.
In these 3 short videos. Let’s walk you through the process to ingest and analyze metrics with the Sumo Logic solution:
- Upgrading your existing Collector: See how easy it is to use the existing Sumo Logic collectors to collect and ingest host metrics
- Learning how to query your Data: Analyze the metrics data to gather insights
- Visualizing your Data on Dashboards: View and Report your metrics. And see them with logs – all in the same dashboard.
Ready to get started?