What is Google Cloud Compute Engine?
Google Compute Engine is the Infrastructure as a Service component of Google Cloud Platform that delivers virtual machines running in Google’s data centers and worldwide fiber network.
Why Use the Sumo Logic App for Google Cloud Compute Engine?
The Sumo Logic App for Google Compute Engine monitors your infrastructure in real-time and visualizes all activities, users, instances, operations and message severity in your Google Compute Engine infrastructure. Unusual traffic patterns and suspicious activity are detected with outlier detection.
By integrating directly with Google Stackdriver, Sumo Logic provides real-time visibility into all log data of Google Cloud Compute Engine using pre-configured dashboards.
- Holistic overview of your Google Compute Engine including the messages, instance activities, operations.
- Activity and Actionable insights into details of projects, zones, instances, and message severity in your Google Compute Engine.
- Severity Drill down into the details of message severities – emergency, alert, critical, error, by user, activity, and message severity.
Obtain a holistic overview of Google Compute Engine Overview by monitoring statistics like:
- Messages by project
- Recent instance activities
- Different operations
- Percentage of operations
The Google Compute Engine Activity allows you to take action by monitoring statistics like:
- Top 10 Projects by Messages.
- Top 10 Users by Request
- Top 10 Zones by Messages.
- Top 10 Instances by Messages
- Instance Inserts vs Deletes
- Instance Starts vs Stops
- Severe Messages
- Severe Message Count Over Last Hour
- Severity Count
Emergency Messages Over Time.
Drill down effectively into Google Compute Engine Severity dashboard by monitoring statics like:
- Recent Emergency Messages
- Alert Messages Over Time
- Recent Alert Messages
- Critical Messages Over Time
- Recent Critical Messages
- Error Messages
- Recent Error Messages
- Warning Messages Over Time
- Recent Warning Messages
The Google Compute Engine Users Dashboard tracks details of all users by activity, and users by message severity and monitors statistics like Top 10 users by:
- Critical Stops
Other Sumo Apps
Sumo Logic Apps help you quickly gain visibility into your applications and infrastructure by providing preconfigured searches and dashboards for your most popular data sources.See the full list