Seamless cloud-to-cloud integration brings Sumo Logic’s powerful threat detection and event management to your ServiceNow data.
Why Sumo Logic for ServiceNow?
Reduce Downtime & Expenses
Reduce complexity and organize your data, helping you resolve incidents faster and boost IT productivity.
Generate Actionable Insights
Use Sumo Logic’s LogReduce and anomaly detection to ward off threats before they impact your operation.
Send Data To & From ServiceNow
Create ServiceNow incidents based on Sumo Logic data, or launch Sumo directly from ServiceNow to examine events.
Automate Threat Detection and Resolution
Sumo Logic easily integrates with ServiceNow to automatically and proactively identify significant events and potential threats hidden in your log files. Sumo Logic brings powerful log analysis and machine data analytics to your ServiceNow data, helping you identify anomalies, prioritize threats, and capture insights for future incident resolution
Separate event detection and service management platforms, however effective they may be on their own, inevitably delay resolution and impact SLAs, customer satisfaction, and even revenue. Sumo Logic boosts productivity by eliminating the need to manage separate softwares by centralizing your ServiceNow log data, and it allows your IT teams to scale data analytics needs to meet service management requirements of your organization.
Get Powerful Insights From Your ServiceNow Data
Cloud-to-cloud integration between Sumo Logic and ServiceNow offers valuable functionality for IT, security, and service management:
- Streamline event detection and incident management with consistent workflows and optimized service management processes.
- Proactively monitor business services and infrastructures in real-time for anomalous and known events.
- Automatically assign incidents to appropriate teams (and incorporate other event information as needed) with a unique bi-directional workflow.
- Add contextual information and annotations to streamline future event detection and improve response time.
- Improve security posture by organizing and understanding your data.
- Streamline change management, meet service-level agreements (SLAs), and other business standards
- Increase productivity and reduce costs associated with security and compliance, system downtime, and malfunctioning revenue-generating sources.
Learn more about how Sumo Logic works.
How ServiceNow Integration Works With Sumo Logic
You can connect Sumo Logic to ServiceNow by configuring HTTP endpoints, which tell Sumo Logic where to send data. Sumo Logic does not limit the number of connections you can configure, so you can create as many connections as you need to meet your organization’s needs.
Users can also set up scheduled searches, which are standard saved searches executed on a set schedule. Once the scheduled search is configured, the search will run on a set interval, making it easy to detect anomalies and patterns in your log data. The results of your scheduled search can be pushed directly to ServiceNow, helping your organization investigate issues as soon they arise.
Get Actionable Data From ServiceNow Logs
Watch our demo video to see how scheduled searches and real-time data analysis from Sumo Logic can help your IT team make the most of ServiceNow log data.
Other Sumo Apps
Sumo Logic Apps help you quickly gain visibility into your applications and infrastructure by providing preconfigured searches and dashboards for your most popular data sources.See the full list